September 28, 2011

Three Cubed days. That was the first thing in my mind when I heard 27 more.

Dear friends and Family,
 
Have I ever been doing well!
 
I learn a lot.  There's not nearly enough time in the day to do everything.  Personal study time just flys by.
 
My four investigators are doing well.  Wien is up for baptism THIS week.  If he quits coffee, it will happen.  I've been inspired every lesson with Tugtaa.  From a perfect question, an inspired thought, the right scripture, to a good example,  she's really progressed.  Tate and Samsak are new, both have their unique strengths and concerns.
 
So, Sunday was fast sunday here.  I was a bit hesitant in the morning to fast, but I did.  Maybe not a great idea.  My body really could have used a little something.  I was pretty lightheaded throughout the day.  Dinner I ate a normal meal.  This was a very bad idea.  I should have just ate a little bit slowly.  But I didn't.  So, I ended up with a stomachache from .... in a few hours.  It was bad.  My whole abdomen hurt and was tense, my back hurt, and my stomach killed.  Touching around it specifically hurt a lot.  Nothing made it feel better.   So, when I got back to our room I just lay on the bed, to wait it out.  Later Elder Staten gave me a blessing.  I then wandered the halls and drank water and felt great.   I was in bed feeling just fine in a  half hour.  Yesterday was odd.  I don't think my brain quite understands that I was healed.  It still expects me to be sick. 
 
God really does care about all of us and wants to help us.
 
Well, I am out of time, so
 
Choog Dii Khrab
 
 
Elder Robert Buss
 
 



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment