November 7, 2011

Heading out!

We head out today.  We are really excited.
 
Me and Elder Staten started sleeping on Thailand time.  What that means is that we didn't sleep at all last night, and are sleeping this morning instead.  We'll hit the ground running when we get there though.  We'll have had a couple days before ariving already overcoming jet lag.  Might as well get over it here and on the plane, where I don't have things to do, than in Thailand.  I'm super excited to head out.  I've learned a lot here, but I really need to get to Thailand to make much progress, especially with the language.
 
I'm not sure what the situation is with the floods.  If you don't hear from me, no worries.  The mail is disrupted, but hopefully I'll still have email.  There really is no telling how things will be or where I'll be going.  Probably not Bangkok to start.  It'll be an adventure.  Preparation day will probably be Monday, so hopefully you'll hear from me then.
 
I know that our message truely is the teachings from God, and it is the way to have peace and happiness, in this life and in the next.  I'm so glad for the chance to go and share it.
 
Talk to you all next week!
 
Elder Robert Buss
 
 
 
 



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment