February 20, 2012

Spots

After being quite surprised, said it was just a common fungus for
tropical climates. I'm not sure what that means, because spots should
not be all over my front side for months, and it showed up in the MTC.
But there's nothing to worry about, they don't do anything bad. They
are fading, I'll have them checked out once more tomorrow.

It's a shame I couldn't just save one for show and tell. I think I'd
spread if I tried.


NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment