March 12, 2012

He decided to try being vegetarian with me.

Just for a day.  He has been trying to eat less red meat.  

This particular dish wasn't terrific.  We did have some bami the other day that was really good.  I got extra peanuts instead of meat.  Fairly regular practice for me.  Because I'm vegetarian, I have a lot less options as far as food goes, I do have new stuff that people come up with that doesn't have meat.  I don't see it as anything hard, but from going to lots of meat to none is a trick.  From little to none is easy. 

Maybe it's because I think that vegetables and rice is a meal, or a bunch of fruit alone.  

I never thought rice was a breakfast food.  I've done it a number of days, it's cool.  Just don't like waiting for it to cook.

---End of Random Thoughts on Food---



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment