April 23, 2012

End of the fun

Towards the end we smelled like monkeys, it was really easy to get more crawling on us.  I had a phone call, with one monkey on my head, two on my back/bag, and one on my leg.  I answered, and the two on my back started fighting, which scared the one one on my leg.  I said I couldn't talk more, hung up and solved my monkey problem.  It's basically impossible to take pictures with more than two monkeys on you.  They start to get interested in the camera, and also jump from person to person.  So you end up with 6-8 monkeys going crazy all over, and no pictures get taken.  We went home and showered, we were super nasty.



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment