April 9, 2012

Feeding an Elephant

I irritated this one after a while.  I wanted the most fun for my cucumbers, so I broke them into pieces and didn't just timidly hand them over either.  It stormed off right after capturing the last piece.  It worked out well.  Trunks are really cool.  There's this little protrusion that they use to grab stuff.  Never really noticed it before, until that was what was taking the pieces from my hand.



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment