May 28, 2012

Baptism!

It's a good thing.  I'm quite pleased that I was able to see these two sisters baptised.  They are really great.  We need to work on their parents more.  Working all the time makes it really hard to meet.

This picture means I'm still in Lopburi - and will be for at least five more weeks.  Because of the change in mission presidents, Elder Hess's group will leave a week early, leaving me a mystery as far as what I'll be doing for the last week.  Until then, we'll be having fun in Lopburi.  In the RAIN.  Rainy season goes until mid-November and consists of insane rainstorms.  I can't really get a picture of how wet it is.  It was fun to see a wake behind the car we were in last night.  The roof only leaked a little bit, so we stayed moderately dry. 




NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment