July 30, 2012

The card converter has rust on it

Hence, I can send no pictures.  This climate gets to everything.  

Imagine me with a bamboo hoe attacking the weeds in someone's garden.  I was told that I was really good at it.  Can't imagine where I got proficient at using handled tools.

Imagine we and an investigator with swords.  He's wearing a mummy shirt if that helps.

Imagine Elder Staten (from the MTC) with Elder Susi's half completed satchel on his head as a hat.  

Imagine us being interviewed at a local university.

Imagine Elder Susi playing the guitar for English class.

Don't I just have a great time here?



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment