February 4, 2013

Old age

I must say, our MTC group looks a lot better now.

I am starting to feel old in the mission.  Not trunky, or even experienced., I just feel old.  Everyone that is finishing their mission is no longer a stranger, but someone I've worked with.  Worse, there are so many new people I can't keep up.  As if that wasn't bad enough, Sister Knutson is now back in the USA, as an RM.  It's really strange, as we were in the MTC together.  People ask how long I've been out.  Then they say I'm old.

Sigh.  Such is life.  At least I still have many months left. 



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment