July 8, 2013

Just Chilling

I wish I could write a lot this week.  Alas, this week has been unlike any week of my life.  It all started back on Monday night.  Elder Jones, the mission financial secretary asked me to go find a new house.  In one day. So, we did so.  Tuesday we ended studies and rushed out the door.  For hours we ran around, trying to find a house in order to open a new area.  While running and calling on every sign we saw, President Senior called.  Since then I've not stopped or turned back.

This was the Zone Leader meeting.  We've got the most promising group of leaders I've ever seen.  This transfer will be amazing.  It's been out of this world so far.



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment